- Certified GreenShipper. With your GreenShipping account, you’ll receive a date stamped GreenShipper logo for use on your website. Customers entering your site the will instantly recognize your company as a friend of the environment. When customers click on the logo, they are directed to a page on GreenShipping.com that confirms your active participation and describes how GreenShipping works.
- GreenShipping Branding Package. When you offset all outbound domestic package shipments with GreenShipping, you will receive a limited trademark license to use the GreenShipping logo. Consistent use will highlight your role in protecting the environment. Recommend uses of the include:
- Emails and e-newsletters
- Printed marketing communications including catalogs, newsletters, postcards and other mailings.
- Product shipments including invoices, packing lists, labels, boxes, etc.
- iTrack Package Tracking. Green Shipping provides your company with two options you can use to help your customers track their shipments.
- iTrack Embedded. This iFrame-based tracking component can be directly integrated into a tracking page on your website. This premier solution allows to send a link to your customers which drives them back to your website to track their shipments providing your customers up-to-date progress of their shipment and providing you with an excellent method to develop incremental sales.
- iTrack Hosted. GreenShipping provides you dedicated web page for your business, displaying your logo and hosted on our website. Your customers receive a convenient method for tracking their shipment while demonstrating your commitment to the environment. This page will display your logo and also provides a message area where you can communicate offers, specials, and other messages to your customers when they visit.
- Automated Billing. GreenShipping member businesses use an automated billing system so that no day-to-day intervention is required. Value is added to your GreenShipping account in user-determined increments. At month end, you’ll receive a statement showing total packages offset for the month, the cost to offset those packages, any billings made during the month, and the value remaining on your account at the month end.
- Listing in our Green Shipper Directory. Gain exposure to the large amount of traffic coming through our website. Appeal to customers who value your concern for the environment. Customers use our directory to find companies that they want to do business with.
- Online account management. The “My Account” section of our website allows you to manage your business contact information, configure your shipment tracking and billing, access your detailed shipment records, and review your monthly statements.
- Designated Account Manager. When you sign up for a GreenShipping business account, we will be assigned a designated Account Manager at GreenShipping to make sure you easily and quickly get started, answer any questions, and help you get the most out of the GreenShipping service.